Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm In The Wrong Business!

I should be in the logo design business. Maybe then I could enlist my 6-year old to draw a picture in crayon and sell it to the London 2012 Olympic group for $796,000! (No offense, Haley. Your artwork truly is priceless to me...) Of course, there may be one little problem. You see, the logo design apparently causes seizures. Oops.

Unpopular Olympic Logo May Cause Seizures

Did you actually take a look at the logo? Let's be honest. A 6-year old really could have come up with that logo! But because some adult with a graphic design degree scribbled it into a computer program somewhere and spit it out on some high dollar imaging device, it somehow becomes worth over three quarters of a million dollars? Obviously, I should have weighed more carefully my career options when I was in kindergarten.

UGH!

Send your UGH-worthy news stories to news@theughreport.com.

No comments: