Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Put Me On Standby, Please

This article is really only UGH-worthy because it truly makes you want to wretch - literally. I first heard this report while driving in my car and suddenly felt the need to pull over and breathe in some fresh air; or at least have my feet on the ground.

Problem Revealed From 'Raw Sewage' Overseas Flight (KUTV.com)

I realize that airline companies can't predict every possible problem that could occur on a flight, but this one may need to be examined for future flights. The real irony to this story is that Continental Airlines "took a bath" financially on this intercontinental flight. They just didn't come out too clean on the other end.


I am curious to know what the rubber gloves might have been used for on the flight...

UGH!

Send your UGH-worthy news stories to news@theughreport.com.

No comments: